It’s been cold outside! This month, you may decide to skip Valentine’s dinner out and have a delicious meal and a glass of wine at home by the fireplace with the love of your life. Picture this: You’re relaxed; you’re shooting the breeze. Suddenly… oops… you knock over your glass and there’s red wine sinking into your carpet! You worry. Will that stain will be there forever?
History teaches valuable lessons
As the wine sinks in, you may just curse St. Valentine. After all, the 3rd century saint is the reason we have a day set aside to hearts and romance on February 14. Some see it as a superficial holiday. But, Valentine was actually a compassionate human being who stood by his beliefs and helped people against overwhelming odds.
While it’s a stretch to say our company employees are saints, we’ve learned a lot about service from our history in the carpet and upholstery business. We have learned that truly caring for our customers is the best way to spread good will and be successful too.
Our service is our “love letter” to our customers
We enjoy helping you to keep your surroundings clean and healthy. We:
- make every effort to be friendly and courteous when scheduling your appointment
- are available day, night and on weekends
- offer fair and reasonable rates
- arrive on time for your appointment
- move your furniture to make sure all of your carpet gets cleaned
We like making your life easier
We also offer tips for maintaining your carpet between visits. That includes the removal of stubborn stains. Remember the red wine that started soaking into the carpet at the beginning of this blog? Here’s how to remove it:
- Blot the stain immediately with a clean, white cloth or colorfast sponge.
- Pour a little cold water on the stain to dilute the wine. Keep blotting with a colorfast cloth to get as much liquid as possible out of the carpet.
- Mix 3 parts water with 1 part baking soda and form a paste. Put this paste on your carpet. When it dries, vacuum it up. You could also use a vinegar rinse.
Of course, if you need help, A Personal Touch is here for you with this month’s service special. Call anytime to receive the best carpet cleaning service in Denver and Littleton. Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember at A Personal Touch, “We don’t cut corners, we clean them.”