Have you heard the saying, “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb?” Well, it could be truer than you think.
Snow and sleet often blast through Colorado in March. Tracked in, they can make your floor look like a pride of lions charged through the living room, and we know what kind of havoc our own little lambs can create. Kids build snowmen, hunt for Easter eggs in the bushes, play outside with the family dog and then track their slushy fun inside. Baa-aad news for the dirt patrol.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Silly puns aside, a few rules can help you tame the mess. Think about:
- Placing sturdy welcome mats outside and inside your entryways; ask everyone to wipe their feet before coming inside.
- Requesting that family and friends simply remove their shoes at the door before coming in for hot chocolate.
- Stopping Fido at the door and wiping his paws with a soft cloth before he leaps on the sofa.
- Wiping up and spot-cleaning any drips or spills on carpet or upholstery immediately.
- Cleaning your carpets and upholstery regularly to keep them in prime condition.
As clean as a whistle
Despite possible snow, March can be a perfect time to get ready for the joyous changes that spring can bring. The first green buds are appearing on trees outside. We’ll have to “spring forward” on March 13 and the spring equinox will take place on March 21–which means our nights and days will become equal in length. We’ll all welcome the longer days to come.
Any way you look at it, spring will soon be here and you’ll want your great indoors to be as fresh as the great outdoors. So, don’t wait for summer schedule A Personal Touch to clean your carpets and upholstery. Check out this month’s service special. It includes:
- Teflon carpet protector at no extra charge,
- twelve percent discounted off of your total cleaning bill and
- up to 120 square feet of free touch-up service after Easter.
…let it go out with your carpets and upholstery as fluffy as a new lamb!
ENJOY A FRESH, CLEAN, HEALTHY CARPET!
If all you want is a cheap, brush-the-dirt-off clean, then we respectfully ask that you call another carpet cleaner. But if you want to protect your health – if you want to protect your family from countless bacteria, fungus, pollen, pollutants and tobacco smoke residue in your carpet, then you’re invited to call us. We’ll answer your questions and give you a free written estimate without cost or obligation of any kind. Call us today at 720-344-2870. Remember at A Personal Touch, “We don’t cut corners, we clean them.”