It’s almost time to feast on Thanksgiving delicacies. For most families, that means welcoming guests into your home to celebrate. You may have gotten the turkey and cranberries, but is your home ready?
Your carpet lends warmth to your home environment and really does tie your décor together. You want your carpets to last and look great every time you gather with family or friends. Treat your carpets well by getting them professionally cleaned, it’s totally worth it.
In fact, without even trying too hard, we can name at least 5 benefits of professional carpet cleaning. It:
- Extends the life of your carpet: Home carpeting will last 5-7 years on average. However, your carpeting is an important investment. You’ll want it to last much longer! Keeping your carpets dirt free is the single best way to extend the life of your carpet. Vacuum twice a week to remove non-soluble dirt. Get your carpets professionally cleaned once a year to remove the soluble spots. Your carpet needs weekly as well as professional cleaning to keep it fresh, restore its life and its original beauty.
- May prevent illness: Our professional extraction process can help prevent seasonal allergies by removing pollens which settle into your carpet. We use 180-degree water to clean your carpeting which can kill germs and help prevent colds and flu. Our truck-mounted steam cleaning extraction method is incredibly powerful which means your carpets will also dry more quickly once the bacteria, dirt and pollens are gone.
- Lifts tough stains: A Personal Touch carpet cleaning pre-sprays all of your carpet or upholstery with a low pH enzyme cleaning solution. The solution breaks down dirt and oils so that they can be easily flushed out as your carpets are cleaned. We apply specific spot lifting formulas to remove special stains such as ink, grease, urine, rust, tar and more.
- Brings high-traffic areas back to life: The best way to protect your high traffic areas is to keep them clean with a bi-weekly vacuuming routine. You cannot over-vacuum your home’s carpeting. Then, once a year, you should get your carpets professionally cleaned. Most carpeting warranties require a professional cleaning at least every 18 months. Keeping up with both kinds of cleaning will revive and refresh your carpeting. To further protect your carpet, we can apply a Teflon carpet protector.
- Eliminates stubborn odors: We all love our pets, but messes are inevitable. If your pet has an accident, blot any liquid and clean your carpet promptly to prevent the mess from soaking through to your carpet pad. It can require a lot more work from your cleaning professional to remove spills that have soaked through to the pad or been left untreated for a long period of time. Our general enzyme pre-spray and 180-degree water break down all kinds of spills and get rid of the odor they cause. Our specialized pet spill pre-spray takes the bite out of animal urine and fecal odors.
Keep your home fresh! Vacuum weekly and keep your carpeting looking, feeling and smelling new with a professional carpet cleaning every 12 to 18 months. A Personal Touch Carpet Cleaning Services uses cleaning methods that won’t void your carpeting’s warranty. Call us today at 720-344-2870, or use our online contact form to ask us questions or to receive a free quote.
Call us today at 720.344.2870 or use our online contact form for any questions you may have or to receive your FREE quote.